Looking for wild, wonderful, and exotic names ideas? We’ve gathered ultimate list of best African dog names for male and female puppies.
Choosing a perfect name for brave dog can be difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s behavior, appearance, look, personality, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
Many people love to be unique. If you happen to have an African breed, then you should consider African dog names. Suppose you have an African dog breed such as the Rhodesian ridgeback, your dog will certainly appreciate your canine at his heritage.
If you have the most popular dog breed Rhodesian ridgeback which is strong, even-tempered in Zimbabwe, then you can consider below names.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good name for your dog, we’ve handpicked comprehensive list of best african names for male and female dogs.
- 1 List of Top Meaningful South African Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
- 2 Male African Puppy Names
- 3 Female African Puppy Names
- 4 South African Dog Names
- 5 Strong African American Inspired Dog Names
- 6 African Names for Rhodesian Ridgeback Dogs
- 7 Names for African Wild Dogs
- 8 Zulu Dog Names
- 9 Final Word
List of Top Meaningful South African Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
Here are the great list of south African American names for male and female dogs. Check out below ultimate list:
Looking for the perfect lists of male and female dog names? We have collected awesome unique ideas of dog names from Zimbabwe.
Get the amazing Japanese dog names from here.
Male African Puppy Names
Get the more flower names for dogs from this article.
Female African Puppy Names
Check out more unique dog names for male and female from this article.
South African Dog Names
Strong African American Inspired Dog Names
African Names for Rhodesian Ridgeback Dogs
- Imani (Swahili for faithful)
- Aaliyah (Swahili for noble)
- Bahati (Lucky in Swahili)
- Jabu (Swahili for rejoice)
- Jelani (Swahili for powerful)
- Djembe (a West African drum)
- Jambo (Swahili greeting)
- Asha (Swahili for life)
Names for African Wild Dogs
- Kianga (Swahili origin) meaning “sunshine”
- Tsholofelo (Xhosa origin) meaning “hope”
- Titi (Swahili origin) meaning “flower”
- Eshe (Swahili origin) meaning “life”
- Gugu (Zulu origin) meaning “precious”
- Sisa (Xhosa origin) meaning “God’s mercy”
- Udo (Igbo origin) meaning “peace”
- Thabisa (Zulu origin) meaning “to bring joy”
- Rufaro (Shona origin) meaning “happiness”
- Kanzi (Swahili origin) meaning ” a treasure”
Zulu Dog Names
- Thulani: Quiet, still
- Thabo: Happiness
- Sipho: Gift
- Nkonkoni: Champion
- Mbali: Flower
- Bheka: Watchful
- Nolwazi: Wise
- Nandi: Sweet
- Delani: Content
- Amahle: Beautiful
- Chakide: Weasel
- Thando: Love
- Nhalahla: Luck
- Nobuhle: Beautiful
- Bongani: Grateful
- Themba: Trust
- Buyisiwe: Returned
- Bangizwe: Battleborn
- Andile: The family is growing
- Sizwe: Nation
Guys, these are the perfect list of best and awesome dog names from Africa. We hope that you like the precious collection of common names for African wild dog.
Please share this article with friends on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp. Don’t forget to like our Facebook fan page.