Are you looking for exotic dog names for French bulldogs? We’ve gathered the ultimate list of the best celebrity French bulldog names for male and female puppies.
Finding a perfect name for best looking French dog can be a difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s personality, behavior, appearance, look, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
Bulldogs are cute, smooshie, and lovable. They are one of the most popular small dog breeds in the world.
Many of the celebrities like actors to entrepreneurs, musicians, and Olympians have bulldogs.
To help you to start the process of choosing a good name for your little dog, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of the best male and female celebrity French names for bulldogs.
List of Top Celebrity French Bulldog Names for Male and Female Puppies
Discover the ultimate list of celebrity-inspired names for your male and female French bulldog puppies. Get ready to add a touch of fame to your furry friend’s identity!
- Reese Witherspoon – Pepper
- Juelz (Snoop Dogg)
- Deco (Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)
- Snoop Dogg – Juelz Broadus
- Chrissy Teigan and John Legend – Pippa and Penny
- Kris Allen – Zorro
- Lady Gaga – Miss Asia, Koji and Gustavo
- Gypsy Rose (Madonna)
- Marcus Rashford
- Minnie Pearl (Reese Witherspoon)
- Martha Stewart – Crème Brulee and Bette Noir
- Taraji P. Henson – K-Ball
- Scooter (Zach Braff)
- Creme Brûlée and Bete Noire (Martha Stewart)
- Denise Richards – Leo and Hank
- Eva Longoria – Popeye
- K-Ball (Taraji P. Henson)
- Jason Schwartzman – Arrow
- Travis Barker – Fudge, Blue, Biggy, and Elvis
- Popeye (Eva Longoria)
- Jeremy Piven – Bubba
- Pistachio (Christina Perri)
- Hugh Jackman – Dali
- Peaches (Hilary Duff)
- Madonna – Gypsy Rosa
Celebrity-Owned Frenchie Names
Unleash the glamour with our collection of celebrity-owned French bulldog names. From Hollywood’s elite to famous faces, find the perfect name for your Frenchie!
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – Hobbs
- Trappy (2 Chainz)
- Carmela (Jonah Hill)
- Eli Roth – Monkey
- 2 Chainz – Trappy
- Juno and Legend (Michael Phelps)
- Jack Osbourne – Bruce
- Hilary Duff – Peaches
- Dali (Hugh Jackman)
- Mario Lopez – Julio
- Jonah Hill – Carmella
- Miss Asia, Koji, and Gustavo (Lady Gaga)
- Reagan Agee – Blu
- Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson)
- Pippa and Penny (John Legend and Chrissy Teigen)
- Dieter Schmitz – Wellington
- Michael Phelps – Juno and Legend
- Leonardo Dicaprio – Django
- Django (Leo DiCaprio)
- Zach Braff – Scooter
- David and Victoria Beckham – Scarlet
- Rachel Bilson – Thurman
- Julio and Oscar (Mario Lopez)
- Ashlee Simpson Ross – Alabama
Hollywood-Inspired Dog Names
Roll out the red carpet for your pup with our Hollywood-inspired dog names. These names pack a punch of fame and flair, ensuring your furry friend steals the spotlight!
- Maverick – Independent and adventurous.
- Zephyr – Gentle breeze, symbolizing calm.
- Nyx – Greek goddess of night.
- Orion – A constellation named after a hunter.
- Cleo – Short for Cleopatra, an iconic queen.
- Enzo – Champion, symbolizing strength.
- Stella – Star, representing radiance.
- Marlowe – Driven and ambitious.
- Sable – Dark and mysterious.
- Lux – Latin for “light,” signifying brilliance.
- Rocket – Energetic and fast.
- Moxie – Spirited and full of determination.
- Dash – Swift and active.
- Gia – Short for “goddess,” exuding grace.
- Ronin – Masterless samurai, symbolizing independence.
- Vesper – Evening star, representing tranquility.
- Indie – Independent and creative.
- Koda – Friend, embodying companionship.
- Halo – Symbol of light and purity.
- Soren – Thunder, symbolizing power.
- Zara – Princess, exuding elegance.
- Calypso – Mythical nymph of enchantment.
- Arrow – Swift and focused.
- Echo – Repeating sound, symbolizing harmony.
- Orion – Hunter in Greek mythology.
- Remy – Oarsman, symbolizing strength.
- Zara – Princess, embodying grace.
- Zeke – Strength of God.
- Lyra – Musical instrument, representing harmony.
- Solstice – Symbolizing change and renewal.
Iconic French Bulldog Names from Movies
Your French bulldog deserves a name as iconic as the movies. Explore our list of unforgettable names, and let your Frenchie embrace its inner film star!
- Rambo – Tough and resilient.
- Toto – Loyal and faithful.
- Gizmo – Cute and playful.
- Yoda – Wise and knowledgeable.
- Gidget – Energetic and enthusiastic.
- Gizmo – Cute and mischievous.
- Gremlin – Quirky and unique.
- Simba – Regal and proud.
- Shrek – Lovable and unconventional.
- Pippin – Adventurous and spirited.
- Remy – Inspired and talented.
- Donkey – Comical and humorous.
- Ewok – Adorable and endearing.
- Fiona – Strong and determined.
- Neo – Brave and visionary.
- Dobby – Devoted and loyal.
- Dexter – Clever and resourceful.
- Zorro – Dashing and mysterious.
- Gollum – Complex and intriguing.
- Pumbaa – Fun-loving and carefree.
- Nala – Graceful and elegant.
- Stitch – Playful and mischievous.
- Inigo – Skilled and charismatic.
- Minion – Playful and silly.
- Falcor – Wise and benevolent.
- Rocky – Determined and resilient.
- Baloo – Easygoing and carefree.
- Sully – Gentle and protective.
- Mowgli – Adventurous and spirited.
- Arwen – Graceful and enchanting.
French Bulldog Names of Famous People
Give your Frenchie a name that echoes greatness. Dive into our collection of French bulldog names inspired by famous personalities, and let your pup shine like a star!
- Einstein – Brilliant and intelligent.
- Bowie – Creative and iconic.
- Chaplin – Timeless and entertaining.
- Audrey – Elegant and sophisticated.
- Picasso – Artistic and innovative.
- Hendrix – Musical and legendary.
- Frida – Inspiring and bold.
- Hemingway – Literary and adventurous.
- Monroe – Timeless and glamorous.
- Darwin – Curious and insightful.
- Sinatra – Charismatic and smooth.
- Cleopatra – Powerful and alluring.
- Galileo – Visionary and analytical.
- Amelia – Daring and adventurous.
- Da Vinci – Ingenious and multi-talented.
- Marley – Lively and spirited.
- Shakespeare – Classic and poetic.
- Tesla – Inventive and revolutionary.
- Coco – Stylish and trendsetting.
- Lennon – Artistic and soulful.
- Serena – Strong and determined.
- Picasso – Creative and imaginative.
- Dalí – Eccentric and surreal.
- Fitzgerald – Sophisticated and literary.
- Bono – Charitable and influential.
- Venus – Beautiful and artistic.
- Edison – Innovative and inventive.
- Athena – Wise and strategic.
- Galadriel – Graceful and ethereal.
- Warhol – Bold and iconic.
Guys, these are the complete list of best dog names of celebrities with French bulldogs. We hope that you like the precious collection of dog names. Please share these names with friends and family on social media sites.