Funny boy dog names are perfect for your hilarious puppy. These funny names for male dogs are sweet and adorable and clever as they are.
Some dog’s behavior is too funny and hilarious. Maybe you have watched some YouTube videos on funny dogs.
Choosing a perfect name for a hilarious puppy can be a difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s appearance, look, personality, behavior, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
Naming a dog can be a difficult task. Whether you have a medium dog, a toy-sized dog, a hairless one, or a fluffy one, that good boy deserves a fabulous name.
Whatever you choose a name, it needs to be something that you are happy to call out for the next ten or twenty years.
There are so many great names to choose from that it can feel like an impossible choice. Check out our list of the ultimate funny dog names for inspiration.
When it comes to naming our adorable furry companions, I believe in embracing the extraordinary!
So, join me as we venture into a whimsical world of canine nomenclature, where we’ll explore the most side-splitting, knee-slapping, and downright amusing funny dog names for our male pals! Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of linguistic delight that’ll have us grinning from ear to ear.
Check out an exotic list of funny boy dog names for your new little fur baby. Here are more than 500 funny dog name ideas for your little boy.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good name for your little dog, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of the best funniest dog names for boy puppies.
List of Top Funny Boy Dog Names for Hilarious Pet
Discover the most hilarious boy dog names that will have you and your pet rolling with laughter!
We have gathered 500+ funny dog names for your playful, goofy, and badass pooch.
- Snickers – Named after his comical and sweet nature.
- Rascal – For the mischievous and playful pup in your life.
- Biscuit – A cute name for a treat-loving canine companion.
- Wiggles – Named after his wiggly and happy personality.
- Doodlebug – Because he’s a little bug with quirky charm.
- Chuckles – For the dog who always brings a smile to your face.
- Goober – A funny and affectionate name for your goofball.
- Boomer – Named after his exuberant bursts of energy.
- Squiggle – A playful name for a dog with a quirky personality.
- Bumble – Because he’s as busy and cute as a bumblebee.
- Nutter – For the pup who’s delightfully nutty and amusing.
- Quibble – Named after his playful and spirited nature.
- Giggles – A name that captures the joyous laughter he brings.
- Wobble – For the pup with a charmingly wobbly walk.
- Sniffles – Named after his adorable sniffs and snorts.
- Bopster – A funny name for a dog who bops around with excitement.
- Wigglebutt – Because his rear end has a mind of its own!
- Chuckleberry – A sweet and amusing name for your funny boy.
- Sprocket – Named after the energetic and playful gear.
- Whimsy – A name that perfectly suits his playful and whimsical nature.
- Zoom-Zoom – For the pup who’s always zooming around with endless energy.
- Quirky – Named after his unique and endearing quirks.
- Pipsqueak – A comical name for a small dog with a big personality.
- Noodle – Because he’s long and silly, just like a noodle.
- Razzle – A fun name for a dog who keeps you dazzled with amusement.
If you want more funny male dog names, take a look at our article on funny dog names.
Funny Male Dog Names 2023
Looking for a dog name for your new pet or newly adopted family member? You need to take inspiration from many things around you. Check out our wide dog names list below. You can sort it alphabetically wise from A to Z.
- Sir Barksalot – Because he never stops barking and has a “sir” ly demeanor.
- Fuzzinator – Named after his fuzzy coat and playful nature.
- Whoopee – A name for a dog who brings pure joy and laughter.
- Puddles – For the pup who loves splashing in every puddle he finds.
- Snickerdoodle – Named after the sweet and amusing cookie.
- Wacky Macky – A silly name that perfectly suits your comical companion.
- Dapperdoo – For the stylish and funny dog in your life.
- Guffaw – Named after the hearty laughs he brings.
- Flapjack – A name that brings a smile, just like a stack of pancakes.
- Boggle – For the pup that sometimes leaves you a bit bewildered yet amused.
- Snoop Dawg – A funny twist on a famous rapper’s name.
- Ribtickler – Because he knows just how to tickle your funny bone.
- Nifty – Named after the clever and amusing tricks he does.
- Snorty – For the pup with adorable and comical snorts.
- Ticklemeister – A name for the dog who’s an expert at tickling your heart.
- Wigglywoo – Named after his endearing and wiggly moves.
- Cheezy – A name for a dog whose smile and antics make you grin like a slice of cheese.
- Sprocket – Because he’s the little gear that keeps your life amusing.
- Boppy – For the pup who bops around and spreads joy wherever he goes.
- Fizz – A name that captures his energetic and effervescent personality.
- Chucklehead – Because his head tilts adorably when you laugh.
- Snorty McSnuffle – Named after the pup with cute snorts and sniffles.
- Waggler – A name for the dog whose tail wags constantly with happiness.
- Munchkin – Because he’s a small, adorable pup who makes you smile.
- Wobbleton – Named after his lovably wobbly movements.
For more collections of funny male dog names, click on this article for male dog names.
Inappropriate Dog Names
Explore the humorous and edgy world of inappropriate dog names that push the boundaries!
- Dumpster Diver – The pup who’s always on the hunt for hidden treasures.
- Buttsniffer – A cheeky name for a dog who loves to sniff butts.
- Poopsmith – A funny name for the dog with the least glamorous job.
- Farticus – For the dog with a talent for noisy flatulence.
- Slobberchops – Named after the drool-prone pup.
- Piddlesworth – Because he leaves little puddles wherever he goes.
- Stinkster – Named after the dog who’s sometimes a little stinky.
- Snifflebottom – For the pup with cute sniffs and a funny bottom.
- Snickersnee – A playful name for a pup with a silly streak.
- Peemail – A humorous take on a dog’s way of communicating through pee.
- Droolius Caesar – A funny twist on “Julius Caesar” for the drool-prone pup.
- Puddlepaws – Because he loves to splash and play in puddles.
- Chewbacca Jr. – For the dog with a love for chewing everything in sight.
- Piddlywinks – Named after the little puddles he leaves behind.
- Dingleberry – A playful name that may suit a pup with an amusing rear end.
- Snoop Doggy Dog – A funny spin on a famous rapper’s name.
- Poopinator – A humorous nod to a pup’s obsession with poop.
- Fuzzbutt – Because his furry butt brings a smile to your face.
- Bark Vader – A playful take on the infamous “Dark Vader.”
- Snorty McFartface – A name for the pup with funny snorts and farts.
- Tushie Tickler – A cheeky name for the pup who loves belly rubs.
- Fuzzybuns – Named after his adorable fuzzy backside.
- Sir Poops-a-Lot – For the pup who’s quite regular in the backyard.
- Butternut – A playful name for a dog with a quirky and funny personality.
- Piddlepants – Named after his occasional potty mishaps.
Related: 500+ Inappropriate Dog Names
Funny Human Names for Dogs
Meet your furry friends’ human alter-egos with these funny and entertaining dog names!
- Barkley – A comical name for a pup who loves to bark and play.
- Gigglesworth – Named after his joyous and giggly personality.
- Wigginton – Because he’s a wiggly and charming little buddy.
- Doodledandy – For the stylish and amusing dog in your life.
- Fuzzlington – Named after his fuzzy coat and endearing character.
- Bumblesnort – A funny name for a pup with snorts and bumbles.
- Squigglepants – Because he has a cute and squiggly little rear end.
- Jestersniff – For the pup who sniffs and explores like a jester.
- Chuckleworth – Named after the hearty laughs he brings.
- Wiggleberry – A playful name that suits a dog with a charming wiggle.
- Bumblebop – For the pup who bops around like a cute bumblebee.
- Dazzlesnort – Named after the dazzling snorts he makes.
- Wobblebee – A name that captures his wobbly and buzzing moves.
- Snickerdandy – For the delightful and amusing dog in your life.
- Rascalsniff – Named after his playful and spirited sniffs.
- Squigglewig – Because his cute little wiggle makes you smile.
- Doodlebuzz – A name for the dog with endless energy and buzzing excitement.
- Fizzlesniff – Named after his fizzy and adorable sniffs.
- Wagglesworth – For the pup whose tail waggles with excitement.
- Jollybop – A name that perfectly suits his jolly and bopping nature.
- Quibblepaws – Because he’s playful and loves to quibble with his paws.
- Dazzlewig – Named after his dazzling and endearing wiggle.
- Chucklebuzz – A name for the dog who brings chuckles and buzzes with happiness.
- Wobblegiggle – For the pup with an endearing wobble and a giggle to match.
- Snickersquiggle – Because he’s a little snicker and a whole lot of squiggle.
Looking for more human names for dogs, check out our article on human dog names.
Comical Names for Male Dogs
Get ready to laugh out loud with these comical names that perfectly suit your male dog’s antics!
- Snickerberry – Named after his sweet and snickering nature.
- Dandywobble – For the dog with a charming wobble and dandy personality.
- Fizzletail – A name that suits a pup with a fizzy and amusing tail.
- Wigglebop – Because his playful and charming wiggle always bops.
- Rascalsquiggle – Named after the spirited and playful squiggles he makes.
- Quibblebuzz – For the dog who loves to quibble and buzz around with excitement.
- Doodlechuckle – A name that perfectly captures his endearing doodles and chuckles.
- Wobblefizz – Because he wobbles around with effervescent energy.
- Bumblejig – Named after the cute and bumbling jig he does.
- Jollysnicker – For the delightfully jolly and snickering companion.
- Squigglebop – A name for the pup with a quirky and amusing squiggle and bop.
- Chucklefizz – Because his chuckles and fizzy energy are infectious.
- Snickerbuzz – Named after the snickers and buzzing excitement he brings.
- Wagglywobble – For the pup with a waggly and charming wobble.
- Doodlewhoopee – A playful name for the dog with endless whoopee and doodles.
- Fizzlesquiggle – Because he’s a bundle of fizzles and squiggles.
- Wigglejolly – Named after the jolly and charming wiggle he does.
- Rascalbop – For the pup who loves to bop around and act like a rascal.
- Quibblesnicker – A name that suits the dog with quibbles and snickers in abundance.
- Dandybump – Named after his dandy and bumping personality.
- Wobblechuckle – Because his charming wobble always gets a chuckle.
- Bumblegiggle – For the dog with a bumble and a giggle in equal measure.
- Squigglesnort – A name that captures his endearing snorts and squiggles.
- Snickersquibble – Named after the snickers and squibbles he brings.
- Wigglybuzz – Because his wiggly and buzzy personality is simply adorable.
Related: Famous Cartoon Dog Names
Male Dog Names That Make You Laugh
These male dog names will tickle your funny bone and bring endless laughter to your home!
- Quibbleberry – A name that captures his amusing and quirky nature.
- Doodlebop – Named after the playful and amusing doodles he does.
- Fizzletick – For the dog who tickles your heart with fizzy joy.
- Wigglebuzz – Because his wiggle is as amusing as a buzzing bee.
- Chucklewhimsy – A playful name that perfectly suits his whimsical chuckles.
- Rascalnoodle – For the lovable rascal with an amusing noodle-like personality.
- Squigglefizz – Named after the adorable squiggles and fizzles he brings.
- Snickerquibble – Because he’s the snicker and quibble master.
- Wobblegiggle – For the pup whose wobble and giggle bring endless joy.
- Dandybop – A name that captures the dandy and bopping personality.
- Fizzlewig – Named after the fizzle and wiggle he does when excited.
- Wigglejester – For the charming jester who wiggles his way into your heart.
- Bumblesnort – Because he’s the bumble and snort champion.
- Quirkysquiggle – A name for the dog with a quirky and amusing squiggle.
- Doodlechuckle – For the pup who brings doodles and chuckles in equal measure.
- Fizzlesnicker – Named after the fizzles and snickers he brings.
- Wobbleguffaw – Because his wobble and guffaw will leave you laughing.
- Boppybuzz – For the pup whose bops and buzzes are pure delight.
- Squibblesniff – A name that captures the amusing squabbles and sniffs he does.
- Chucklewhoopee – Named after the charming chuckles and whoopee he brings.
- Rascalwiggle – For the lovable rascal who wiggles his way into your heart.
- Wigglegiggle – Because his wiggle and giggle are utterly adorable.
- Snickersquabble – A name for the dog who snickers and loves to quibble playfully.
- Fizzlenoodle – Named after the fizzle and noodle-like charm he has.
- Wobblebop – Because he wobbles and bops with endless enthusiasm.
Final Word on Witty Dog Names
Finding the right funny name for your dog is a challenging task. There are so many things to think about before naming your dog.
I know that when the time comes to welcome a new four-legged furball into my family, their name will be a testament to the mirth and gaiety they bring into my life.
So, dear friends, when you find yourselves naming your male dog, remember to infuse a dash of perplexity and a burst of humor to create a title that’ll echo through time with a resounding woof of delight!
We have tried to share the best and most unique collection of funny dog names for male dogs. We hope that you like the precious collection of dog names.
Do share these names with friends and pet lovers on social media sites like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Twitter.