Game of Thrones Dog Names: Are you looking for the best Game of Thrones names for dogs? Do you want some unique and epic male and female dog names for a Game of Thrones? If yes, then this article is for you.
In this article, you will get the best Game of Thrones character names for dogs and many more. Game of Thrones is one of the most popular series of all time. If you are a GOT fan and you buy a new puppy, you must have this GOT dog name in your mind.
Choosing a perfect name for movie inspired dog can be a difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s personality, behavior, appearance, look, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
Game of Thrones has many popular celebrities and this is one of the most popular series of all time. Many pet lovers love to take the name from the Game of Thrones series for their pets. This is one of the coolest things I have seen. Check out the list of 500+ Game of Thrones dog names including people, places, animals, and so much more.
To help you to start the process of choosing a good name for your little dog, we’ve handpicked a comprehensive list of the best male and female names for Game of Thrones-inspired dogs.
List of Top Game of Thrones Inspired Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
Here you will get the names based on Characters, cast members, dire wolves, horses, noble houses, families, dragons, and places.
If you are a die-hard fan of GOT TV show, then you will love to read the below articles. We collected these names from different sources so that you can check them from one place.
Choose your best dog name ideas from below.
Popular Game of Thrones Names for Dogs
Looking for epic dog name ideas for male and female puppies? Get unique ideas based on the important families and names of the notable pets throughout the series.
These direwolve’s names from GOT are the most popular. You can refer below names for your little pup.
|Sr. No.||Game of Thrones Dog Names|
We have shared plenty of good name ideas for dogs. You may like the below names.
- Police dog names – male and female
- Farm dog names – male and female
- Designer Dog Names – male and female
Male Game of Thrones Dog Names
Find out the most unique and useful dog names from the famous series. Choose your best puppy name from the below list. Here you have to choose a simple but unique dog name for your dog.
- Catelyn Stark
- Jorah Mormont
- Ramsay Bolton
- Grey Worm
- Ned Stark
- Grand Maester Pycelle
- Samwell Tarly
- Cersei Lannister
- Tommen Baratheon
- Tywin Lannister
Check out even more creative male dog names here.
Female Game of Thrones Dog Names
You need to choose a name two syllables or less and make sure the whole family likes it. This will help you to be comfortable with your dog.
- Grey Wind (Direwolf)
- Podrick Payne
- Roose Bolton
- Sandor “The Hound” Clegane
- Robert Baratheon
- Ellaria Sand
- Talisa Maegyr
- Theon Greyjoy
You can find plenty more fabulous female dog names here.
Best Game of Thrones Dog Name
- Summer (Direwolf)
- Nymeria (Direwolf)
- Tormund Giantsbane
- Daenerys Targaryen
- Yara Greyjoy
- Shaggydog (Direwolf)
- Jaime Lannister
- Daario Naharis
- White Walkers
- Hot Pie
- Maester Aemon
- Rhaegal (Dragon)
- Stone men
- Arya Stark
- Stannis Baratheon
- Drogon (Dragon)
- Little Sam
- Eddard “Ned” Stark
Browse through even more unique dog names here.
Good GOT Dog Names
- Thoros of Myr
- Davos Seaworth
- Tyrion Lannister
- Khal Drogo
- Viserion (Dragon)
- Lady (Direwolf)
- Ghost (Direwolf)
- Jaqen H’ghar
- Margaery Tyrell
Funny Game of Thrones Names for Dogs
Is your new pooch a funny pup? Want to give some witty name? Here are hilarious funny GOT dog names. Check out from below.
- Children of the Forest
- Robb Stark
- Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish
- Meryn Trant
- Viserys Targaryen
- The Waif
- Myrcella Baratheon
- Maester Luwin
- Gregor Clegane
- Brienne of Tarth
- Grey Wind
- The High Sparrow
- Jon Snow
- Shireen Baratheon
Find even more funny dog names in this article.
Dog Names Inspired by the House Families
Game of Thrones introduced fans to the Great Houses of Westeros, from Stark to Lannister to Targaryen and beyond.
- Jon Snow
Related: The Most Unique Genius Dog Names
Related: 500 Funny Boy Dog Names
Pet, Beasts, and Animals Names from Game of Thrones
- Wun Wun
- Grey Wind
House of Dragon Dog Names
- Drakon – Dragon in ancient Valyrian.
- Nymeria – Named after a warrior queen of the Rhoynar.
- Rhaegal – One of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons, named after her deceased brother Rhaegar.
- Valyria – In reference to the ancient civilization of dragonlords.
- Meraxes – Another of Aegon the Conqueror’s dragons, named after his sister Rhaenys’s mount.
- Talon – Symbolizing the sharp claws of dragons.
- Ember – Representing the glowing fire of dragons.
- Viserion – One of Daenerys’s dragons, named after her deceased brother Viserys.
- Aelinor – A Targaryen name meaning “light of the sun.”
- Smaug – Inspired by the iconic dragon from J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Hobbit.”
- Drogon – The largest and most aggressive of Daenerys’s dragons.
- Dracaena – A name inspired by the genus of dragon trees.
- Vaela – A unique dragon-like name.
- Pyralis – A fiery dragon-inspired name.
- Nidhogg – From Norse mythology, a name associated with a dragon gnawing at the roots of Yggdrasil.
- Fafnir – Another name from Norse mythology, a dwarf turned into a dragon by greed.
- Ashardalon – Named after a dragon god in Dungeons & Dragons lore.
- Zmaj – Dragon in Slavic mythology.
- Wyvern – A type of dragon with two legs and wings.
- Tiamat – Named after a Babylonian goddess and dragon.
- Draco – A Latin name meaning “dragon” or “serpent.”
- Rhaegar – After Daenerys’s deceased brother, who was named after a Targaryen prince.
- Arkaash – A unique and mysterious dragon name.
- Vermithrax – From the dragon in the movie “Dragonslayer.”
- Ilytheia – A dragon-inspired name with a touch of elegance.
- Amalthea – Named after the dragon in “The Last Unicorn.”
- Zephyr – Meaning “west wind,” symbolizing a gentle breeze.
- Saphira – Inspired by the dragon in the “Inheritance Cycle” series.
- Dracostra – A mythical and powerful dragon name.
- Volthoom – A unique dragon-inspired name with an air of mystery.
Dragon Names for Dogs
- Cinder – Referring to the smoldering embers of a fire.
- Vulcan – After the Roman god of fire and volcanoes.
- Ignis – Latin for “fire.”
- Seraph – Inspired by the fiery, celestial beings in religious texts.
- Zahara – Meaning “flower” and also linked to the element of fire.
- Inferno – A fierce and intense fire.
- Phoenix – Symbolizing rebirth from ashes.
- Onyx – A dark gemstone, resembling the black scales of a dragon.
- Fafnir – From Norse mythology, a name associated with a dragon turned into gold.
- Salamander – A mythical creature often associated with fire.
- Volcanis – A unique name inspired by volcanoes.
- Flamara – A fiery and elegant dragon-inspired name.
- Scorch – A name that signifies burning or scorching.
- Emberlyn – Combining “ember” with “lyn,” a poetic dragon name.
- Brimstone – A name referring to burning sulfur, symbolizing fire and destruction.
- Blaze – A name that embodies a blazing fire.
- Pyro – Short for “pyroclastic,” relating to volcanic activity.
- Vulcania – A name inspired by Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
- Solara – Derived from “solar,” representing the sun’s fiery energy.
- Cinderscale – A unique dragon-inspired name with a touch of fantasy.
- Burnell – Combining “burn” and “nell,” meaning “burning bright.”
- Scorcha – A playful and fiery dragon name.
- Flare – A name representing a burst of flames.
- Ignacia – Meaning “fire” or “fiery.”
- Pyrona – A name with a dragon and fire fusion.
- Ardent – Representing intense passion and burning fire.
- Vritra – From Hindu mythology, a serpent or dragon of drought.
- Adara – Meaning “fire” in Hebrew.
- Seraphina – A fiery and celestial name.
- Incendio – Derived from the Latin word for “fire.”
Direwolf Names from Game of Thrones
- Ghost – Jon Snow’s direwolf, with white fur and red eyes.
- Lady – Sansa Stark’s direwolf, gentle and elegant.
- Grey Wind – Robb Stark’s direwolf, swift and agile.
- Shaggydog – Rickon Stark’s direwolf, wild and unpredictable.
- Summer – Bran Stark’s direwolf, symbolizing the season of growth.
- Nymeria – Arya Stark’s direwolf, named after a warrior queen.
- Ghostfang – A unique and fierce direwolf name.
- Nightshade – A mystical and mysterious direwolf-inspired name.
- Ironfur – Combining strength with the resilience of direwolves.
- Wolfsong – A name that evokes the haunting howl of a direwolf.
- Frostclaw – A name representing a cold and deadly direwolf.
- Moonsong – Symbolizing the direwolves’ connection to the moon.
- Stormpaw – A name inspired by the fierce and untamed nature of direwolves.
- Shadowfur – A dark and mysterious direwolf-inspired name.
- Wildheart – Reflecting the free and wild spirit of direwolves.
- Thundersnarl – A strong and thunderous direwolf name.
- Starkfang – After House Stark and the sharp fangs of direwolves.
- Moonshadow – Combining the mystical moon and the elusive nature of direwolves.
- Silvermane – A name inspired by the silver fur of direwolves.
- Stormtail – Symbolizing the swift and agile movements of direwolves.
- Bloodmoon – A name that signifies the direwolves’ connection to House Stark.
- Winterclaw – Representing the deadly claws of direwolves and the harsh season in the North.
- Frostmoon – Combining the chill of winter with the mystical allure of direwolves.
- Moonhowl – A name inspired by the direwolves’ howling under the moonlight.
- Nightshade – A dark and mysterious direwolf-inspired name.
- Emberfang – A unique and fiery direwolf name.
- Stormfury – Symbolizing the powerful fury of direwolves.
- Icepaw – After the icy terrain of the North and the paws of direwolves.
- Windwhisper – A name representing the whispering winds and the silent movements of direwolves.
- Shadowclaw – A dark and formidable direwolf name.
Westeros Dog Names
- Storm – Inspired by the unpredictable weather of Westeros.
- Arynn – A name reminiscent of House Arryn’s mountain stronghold, the Eyrie.
- Martell – After House Martell of Dorne, known for their sun and spear sigil.
- Baratheon – Honoring the powerful House Baratheon and their crowned stag emblem.
- Reed – From House Reed of the Neck, with their close connection to nature.
- Bolton – Named after House Bolton of the Dreadfort, known for their sinister ways.
- Lannister – Paying homage to the wealthy and influential House Lannister.
- Tyrell – After House Tyrell of Highgarden, known for their floral sigil.
- Tully – From House Tully of Riverrun, represented by a silver trout.
- Greyjoy – Honoring House Greyjoy of the Iron Islands, with their kraken sigil.
- Tarly – After House Tarly, known for their skilled warriors.
- Mormont – Paying homage to House Mormont, known for their fierce loyalty.
- Blackwood – After House Blackwood, known for their ancient and noble lineage.
- Royce – Inspired by House Royce, a prominent family from the Vale.
- Clegane – Named after House Clegane, known for their powerful and intimidating warriors.
- Dayne – After House Dayne, known for their famous sword, Dawn.
- Selmy – In tribute to House Selmy, known for their legendary knights.
- Connington – Named after House Connington, known for their loyalty to House Targaryen.
- Manderly – After House Manderly of White Harbor, known for their maritime strength.
- Frey – Paying homage to House Frey, with their vast and complicated family tree.
- Arryn – After House Arryn of the Eyrie, known for their mountain fortress.
- Redwyne – Named after House Redwyne, known for their vineyards and fleet.
- Florent – After House Florent, known for their claim to the throne through the female line.
- Velaryon – Paying homage to House Velaryon, known for their seafaring heritage.
- Bracken – After House Bracken, known for their rivalry with House Blackwood.
- Hightower – Named after House Hightower, known for their prominent tower in Oldtown.
- Yronwood – After House Yronwood of Dorne, known for their strength and loyalty.
- Karstark – Paying homage to House Karstark, known for their loyalty to House Stark.
- Grey – A simple and noble name inspired by the House Stark motto, “Winter is Coming.”
- Black – Inspired by the Night’s Watch’s black cloaks and their dedication to guarding the realm.
Winterfell Dog Names
- Snow – Referring to the long winters of the North and Jon Snow’s last name.
- Stark – In tribute to House Stark, rulers of Winterfell.
- Winter – Symbolizing the harsh and unforgiving season in the North.
- Bran – After Bran Stark, the Three-Eyed Raven.
- Northern – Representing the region of Winterfell and the North.
- Catelyn – In memory of Catelyn Stark, a fierce and protective mother.
- Robb – After Robb Stark, the Young Wolf and King in the North.
- Hodor – Named after the beloved and loyal servant of House Stark.
- Theon – Inspired by Theon Greyjoy, who grew up as a ward in Winterfell.
- Dire – In reference to the direwolves, loyal companions of the Starks.
- Arya – After Arya Stark, a skilled and independent warrior.
- Grey – Named after the gray direwolves that are common in the North.
- Rickon – After Rickon Stark, the youngest of the Stark children.
- Stone – A sturdy and noble name inspired by the Stark crypts.
- Meera – Named after Meera Reed, a loyal friend to Bran Stark.
- Winterfell – In reference to the ancestral home of House Stark.
- Talon – After the sharp claws of direwolves.
- Sansa – In honor of Sansa Stark, a strong and resilient character.
- Osha – Named after the wildling who becomes Bran’s protector.
- Ash – A name inspired by the cold ashes of Winterfell.
- Willow – A gentle and regal name for a loyal companion.
- Northman – A name that represents the loyalty and bravery of the Northern people.
- Snowflake – After the delicate and unique snowflakes of the North.
- Greywind – A fusion of “grey” and “wind,” symbolizing the direwolf’s agility.
- Frost – A name inspired by the frosty winters of Winterfell.
- Winterberry – A unique name combining “winter” and “berry.”
- Tundra – After the frozen lands of the North.
- Stormborn – Named after the stormy seas around the North and Jon Snow’s true identity.
- Thistle – A name inspired by the hardy and resilient thistles of the North.
- Stoneheart – After the character Lady Stoneheart, Catelyn Stark’s vengeful spirit.
Khaleesi Dog Names
- Daenerys – After Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons and Khaleesi.
- Khaal – Meaning “chief” or “king” in Dothraki, in tribute to her title.
- Drogon – Named after the most formidable of Daenerys’s dragons.
- Rhaella – In honor of Daenerys’s mother, Queen Rhaella Targaryen.
- Stormborn – After Daenerys’s title as “Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen.”
- Targaryen – Paying homage to Daenerys’s ancestral house.
- Silverhair – Representing Daenerys’s silver hair, a hallmark of Targaryen lineage.
- Unsullied – Named after the elite warrior force under Daenerys’s command.
- Dragonstone – After the ancestral seat of House Targaryen, Dragonstone.
- Drogo – In memory of Khal Drogo, Daenerys’s late husband and great Dothraki leader.
- Daenerya – A unique and feminine name inspired by Daenerys.
- Stormfire – Combining “storm” and “fire” to represent Daenerys’s fiery nature.
- Stormwind – A name inspired by Daenerys’s resilience and powerful presence.
- Valyria – Named after the ancient and powerful homeland of the Targaryens.
- Moonshadow – A name inspired by Daenerys’s connection to the moon and her mysterious nature.
- Sunfire – Combining “sun” and “fire” to represent Daenerys’s bright and fiery spirit.
- Khalea – A feminine and regal name inspired by the title “Khaleesi.”
- Drogonheart – A unique and powerful name for a fierce and loyal companion.
- Fireborn – Symbolizing Daenerys’s rebirth in the flames.
- Daena – A short and elegant name inspired by Daenerys’s Targaryen lineage.
- Khalasar – After the large group of Dothraki warriors and their khaleesi.
- Valyrian – A name representing Daenerys’s Valyrian heritage.
- Wyrmfire – Combining “wyrm,” an archaic term for dragon, and “fire.”
- Rhae – A shortened form of Rhaella, honoring Daenerys’s mother.
- Khal – Meaning “warlord” or “rider” in Dothraki, inspired by Khal Drogo.
- Essaria – A unique and exotic name inspired by Essos, the continent where Daenerys begins her journey.
- Daenyx – A modern and creative variation of Daenerys.
- Drogonheart – A name symbolizing the deep connection between Daenerys and her dragon.
- Stormrider – Representing Daenerys’s courage and strength.
- Dracarys – The High Valyrian word for “dragonfire,” a powerful and iconic command of Daenerys.
Jon Snow Dog Names
- Snow – After Jon Snow’s iconic last name.
- Ghost – Inspired by Jon’s direwolf companion, known for his white fur and silence.
- Night’s Watch – In honor of Jon’s service and dedication to the Night’s Watch.
- Stark – In tribute to Jon’s true heritage as a Stark.
- Longclaw – Named after Jon’s Valyrian steel sword, a gift from Jeor Mormont.
- Bastard – A name that reflects Jon’s identity and the challenges he faced.
- Aegon – After Jon’s true Targaryen name, revealed later in the series.
- Lord Commander – Paying homage to Jon’s position as Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch.
- Winterfell – In reference to Jon’s childhood home and connection to House Stark.
- White Wolf – A nickname for Jon Snow, given his Stark features and Night’s Watch attire.
- Lord Snow – Jon’s nickname at the Night’s Watch.
- Northman – A name representing Jon’s Northern heritage.
- Crow – A term used by the Night’s Watch for themselves, inspired by their black clothing.
- Ghostly – A name inspired by Jon’s loyal direwolf, Ghost.
- Ice – In reference to Jon’s Valyrian steel sword, “Longclaw,” which was forged from the Stark ancestral sword, “Ice.”
- Shadow – A name representing Jon’s mysterious and brooding nature.
- Azor – After the prophesied hero, Azor Ahai, who is believed to be reborn as Jon Snow.
- Watcher – A name symbolizing Jon’s role as a guardian of the realms of men.
- Oathkeeper – After Jon’s dedication to his vows and promises.
- Warden – Inspired by Jon’s position as Warden of the North.
- Starkfyre – Combining Jon’s Stark heritage with the fiery nature of dragons.
- Warg – In reference to Jon’s ability to warg into his direwolf, Ghost.
- Valor – A name representing Jon’s bravery and courage.
- Northwind – Combining Jon’s Northern roots with the cold winds of the North.
- Trueborn – A name representing Jon’s true Targaryen lineage.
- Black Crow – After Jon’s appearance in the Night’s Watch black cloak.
- Icefire – A name symbolizing Jon’s Stark and Targaryen heritage.
- Winter’s Son – A name reflecting Jon’s birth during the harsh winter of Westeros.
- Snowcloak – A unique name inspired by Jon’s association with snow and the Night’s Watch cloak.
- Stoneheart – A name representing Jon’s steadfast and honorable nature.
Arya Stark Dog Names
- Nymeria – Named after Arya’s direwolf companion, who wanders the Riverlands.
- Needle – In honor of Arya’s small and deadly sword, given to her by Jon Snow.
- Faceless – In reference to Arya’s training with the Faceless Men in Braavos.
- Stark – In tribute to Arya’s house and her family.
- Cat – After Arya’s mother, Catelyn Stark.
- No One – A name representing Arya’s identity as a Faceless Man.
- Night Wolf – Combining Arya’s connection to her direwolf and her stealthy nature.
- Water Dancer – Referring to Arya’s training as a skilled fighter in Braavos.
- Shadow – A name representing Arya’s stealth and ability to blend into the shadows.
- Wolf’s Bane – A name symbolizing Arya’s strength and determination as a Stark.
- Swiftblade – Inspired by Arya’s agility and prowess with a sword.
- Quickstep – A name representing Arya’s quick and agile movements.
- Swiftwind – A name that reflects Arya’s speed and grace.
- Nightshade – After the poisonous plant and Arya’s ability to use poisons.
- Foxy – A playful and cunning name inspired by Arya’s wit.
- Slicer – A name representing Arya’s skills with a blade.
- Stealthy – A name that signifies Arya’s ability to move unnoticed.
- Wildling – After Arya’s time spent with the wildlings beyond the Wall.
- Starklight – Combining “Stark” with “light” to symbolize Arya’s resilience and hope.
- Wolfbane – After the plant used to kill wolves, symbolizing Arya’s fierce nature.
- Bladeheart – A name that represents Arya’s bravery and warrior spirit.
- Little Wolf – A nod to Arya’s nickname within her family.
- Shadowcat – Named after the elusive and deadly predator in the Seven Kingdoms.
- Moonshadow – A name inspired by Arya’s connection to the moon and her mysterious nature.
- Steelwhisper – Combining “steel” and “whisper” to symbolize Arya’s quiet yet deadly abilities.
- Shadowdancer – A name representing Arya’s graceful and stealthy movements.
- Dusksong – A poetic and mysterious name inspired by Arya’s nighttime adventures.
- Northstar – A name symbolizing Arya’s guiding light and her Northern roots.
- Swiftclaw – A name that represents Arya’s swift and deadly attacks.
- Nightprowler – Inspired by Arya’s ability to move silently and unnoticed in the dark.
Tyrion Lannister Dog Names
- Tyrion – After Tyrion Lannister, known for his wit and intelligence.
- Lionheart – A name symbolizing Tyrion’s bravery and cunning.
- Halfman – After the derogatory nickname given to Tyrion due to his height.
- Lannister – In tribute to House Lannister, one of the most powerful families in Westeros.
- Clever – A name that reflects Tyrion’s sharp mind and cunning nature.
- Gold – After House Lannister’s sigil, a golden lion on a crimson field.
- Hand of the King – In honor of Tyrion’s position as Hand of the King.
- Imp – Another name referencing Tyrion’s height, used as an insult by some.
- Silver – Inspired by the Lannisters’ wealth and their association with gold and silver mines.
- Lion’s Claw – A name inspired by the Lannister’s sigil and Tyrion’s intelligence.
- Casterly – After Casterly Rock, the ancestral seat of House Lannister.
- Tywin – In memory of Tyrion’s father, Tywin Lannister.
- Goldenwit – Combining “golden” and “wit” to represent Tyrion’s quick thinking.
- Kingslayer – In reference to Tyrion’s brother, Jaime Lannister, who was given the title for slaying the Mad King.
- Pride – A name symbolizing the Lannister’s pride and ambition.
- Goldcloak – Inspired by the gold-cloaked City Watch of King’s Landing.
- Caster – A short and unique name inspired by Casterly Rock.
- Goldentongue – A name that reflects Tyrion’s gift of speech and persuasion.
- Red Lion – Combining the Lannister’s gold with the red of their sigil.
- Hill – After the surname given to illegitimate Lannister children, like Tyrion.
- Andal – A name inspired by the Andal invasion of Westeros, from which House Lannister descended.
- Bronn – After Tyrion’s loyal and skilled sellsword companion.
- Cunningheart – Combining “cunning” and “heart” to symbolize Tyrion’s intelligence and compassion.
- Swiftwit – A name representing Tyrion’s quick and clever thinking.
- Regal – Inspired by Tyrion’s royal connections and his role as Hand of the King.
- Goldenvoice – A name that signifies Tyrion’s persuasive and influential speech.
- Goldenheart – Combining “golden” and “heart” to symbolize Tyrion’s kind and generous nature.
- Shadowlion – A name inspired by Tyrion’s ability to navigate the shadows and intrigue of King’s Landing.
- Lion’s Roar – A name representing the powerful and confident nature of House Lannister.
- Casterlyn – A unique name combining “Casterly Rock” and “Lannister.”
Cersei Lannister Dog Names
- Cersei – After Cersei Lannister, known for her cunning and ambition.
- Lioness – A name representing Cersei’s fierce and protective nature.
- Lannister – In tribute to House Lannister, one of the most powerful families in Westeros.
- Golden – Inspired by the Lannisters’ wealth and their association with gold.
- Queen – After Cersei’s title as the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Regal – A name that represents Cersei’s royal connections and her regal bearing.
- Lionheart – Combining the Lannister’s sigil and Cersei’s bravery.
- Tywin – In memory of Cersei’s father, Tywin Lannister.
- Lion’s Grace – A name that symbolizes the beauty and grace of House Lannister.
- Westerling – After House Westerling, with whom the Lannisters have alliances.
- Bloodmoon – A name inspired by Cersei’s fierce loyalty to her family.
- Greenfire – A name representing Cersei’s cunning and manipulation.
- Golden Crown – In reference to the crown of molten gold used to kill Cersei’s enemies.
- Cerulean – A unique and elegant name inspired by Cersei’s striking blue eyes.
- Silverbane – Combining “silver” and “bane” to represent Cersei’s clever and vengeful nature.
- Lion’s Pride – A name that signifies the pride and ambition of House Lannister.
- Redwine – After House Redwyne, one of the families that have ties to House Lannister.
- Lionblood – A name symbolizing Cersei’s strong Lannister heritage.
- Nightshade – A name inspired by Cersei’s cunning and sometimes poisonous schemes.
- Regalheart – Combining “regal” and “heart” to symbolize Cersei’s pride and fierce loyalty.
- Goldenwhisper – A name representing Cersei’s manipulative and cunning nature.
- Lionessbane – A powerful and fierce name for a loyal companion.
- Lannistarg – A name that combines “Lannister” with “star” to symbolize Cersei’s powerful presence.
- Gildedheart – A name inspired by Cersei’s wealth and her love for her family.
- Golden Rose – A name that combines the Lannister’s gold with the Tyrell’s rose, representing Cersei’s alliances.
- Queenly – A name that reflects Cersei’s regal and commanding nature.
- Redlioness – A name inspired by the Lannister’s red and Cersei’s fierce personality.
- Nightqueen – A name symbolizing Cersei’s dark and cunning character.
- Goldenfang – Combining “golden” and “fang” to symbolize Cersei’s cunning and dangerous nature.
- Goldenblade – A name inspired by Cersei’s intelligence and mastery of manipulation.
Night’s Watch Dog Names
- Ghost – Named after Jon Snow’s direwolf and his connection to the Night’s Watch.
- Shadow – A name symbolizing the mysterious and dark nature of the Night’s Watch.
- Ranger – After the members of the Night’s Watch who venture beyond the Wall.
- Watcher – A name inspired by the Night’s Watch’s duty to guard the realms of men.
- Winter – A name representing the harsh and unforgiving winters in the North.
- Frost – In reference to the cold and icy conditions at the Wall.
- Black – After the black clothing worn by the members of the Night’s Watch.
- Sentinel – A name that signifies the role of the Night’s Watch as guardians of the realm.
- North – After the region where the Wall and the Night’s Watch are located.
- Stark – A name honoring House Stark, one of the ancient supporters of the Night’s Watch.
- Snow – In tribute to Jon Snow’s service at the Night’s Watch and his identity as a bastard.
- Stone – Named after the Nightfort, the oldest and largest castle on the Wall.
- Frostfang – A name inspired by the freezing temperatures beyond the Wall.
- Blackcloak – A name representing the black cloaks worn by the Night’s Watch.
- Storm – Symbolizing the dangerous and stormy conditions at the Wall.
- Crow – After the raven that symbolizes the Night’s Watch.
- Sentinel’s Heart – A name symbolizing the brave and loyal hearts of the Night’s Watch.
- Iceward – Combining “ice” and “ward” to represent the guardianship of the Wall.
- Northernwind – A name inspired by the chilling winds beyond the Wall.
- Shadowcloak – A name that reflects the secretive and mysterious nature of the Night’s Watch.
- Frostbane – A name that signifies the Night’s Watch’s efforts to protect the realm from the frosty threats beyond the Wall.
- Northstar – A name symbolizing the guiding light and hope that the Night’s Watch provides.
- Snowstorm – A name inspired by the blizzards and storms that the Night’s Watch faces.
- Blackguard – A name representing the guardianship and duty of the Night’s Watch.
- Frostclaw – Combining “frost” and “claw” to symbolize the cold and dangerous conditions beyond the Wall.
- Graywatcher – A name inspired by the watchful and vigilant nature of the Night’s Watch.
- Winterguard – A name representing the Night’s Watch’s dedication to guarding the realm during the harsh winters.
- Frostmoon – A name symbolizing the chilling moonlit nights beyond the Wall.
- Coldwatch – A name that reflects the cold and harsh conditions faced by the Night’s Watch.
- Northward – A name inspired by the Night’s Watch’s duty to defend the North from threats beyond the Wall.
Final Word on Dog Names from Movies
We hope that you like the precious collection of dog names from GOT series. If you gave your dog a Game of Thrones name, we want to hear that. Please share these names with friends and family on social media sites.
Want Other Fun Dog Names?
Do you want other ideas for dog names? check out our other article related to dog names.