Looking for strong, tough, and badass names for boy & girl dogs? We’ve gathered ultimate list of best unique Russian dog names for the male and female puppies.
Choosing a perfect name for obedient dog can be difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s personality, behavior, appearance, look, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
Many people love to take Russian word for a dog name. There are many reasons to give your dog a Russian name. Most Russian dog breeds make excellent pets and working dogs.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good name for your dog, we’ve handpicked comprehensive list of best, strong, & unique male and female names for Russian dogs.
- 1 List of Top Meaningful Russian Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
- 2 Russian Male Dog Names
- 3 Russian Female Dog Names
- 4 Russian Boy Dog Names
- 5 Russian Girl Dog Names
- 6 Badass Russian Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
- 7 Best Russian Names for Boy and Girl Dogs
- 8 Meaningful Russian Dog Names for Huskies
- 9 Russian Names for German Shepherd Dogs
- 10 Cool Russian Names for Dogs
- 11 Meaningful Russian Dogs Names Inspired By Russian Words
- 12 Final Word on Russian Puppy Names
List of Top Meaningful Russian Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
Are you a proud parent of a Russian dog breed?
Are you looking for the perfect name for your Russian dog?
Or are you bored with common dog names and want to discover a new name for your puppy?
To help you out, we have listed here 125+ most famous Russian dog names with meanings by which to call your pup.
|Russian Dog Names||Dog Names With Meaning|
|Bolik||a Russian family name|
|Alek||meaning ‘defender of mankind’|
|Catherine||after ‘Catherine the Great’, who ruled Russia in the 1700s and gained many new territories for the country, making her one of Russia’s most renowned rulers|
|Alexei||meaning ‘defender’, perfect for a dog who always guards its territory|
|Baryshnya||meaning ‘young lady’|
|Alyosha||meaning ‘one who helps people’|
|Annushka||meaning ‘gracious’ and ‘merciful’|
We hope that you like to explore some beautiful Russian dog names. No only these, we have shared huge lists of dog name for Russian Siberian Husky.
Weather it was a strong name like “Sasha”, sweet name like “Natalia”, or a famous name like “Vladimir” that caught your eye…. we hope that it suits your dog down to the ground.
Looking for black Russian terrier dogs names? Check out this article.
Russian Male Dog Names
Here we try to share innovative, crazy, funny, unique, and cool tough names for dogs. Find the best Russian boy dog names from our lists of manly Dog names.
If you want more male dog names, then we have shared detailed guide on best male dog names. You can read it from this article.
Russian Female Dog Names
Check out an exclusive list of best Russian names for female dogs.
You can take more inspiration of female dog names from this guide.
Russian Boy Dog Names
Get the amazing and best boxer dog names from this link.
Russian Girl Dog Names
Find out more french bulldog names from here.
Badass Russian Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
Click on this link for more badass dog names.
Best Russian Names for Boy and Girl Dogs
Meaningful Russian Dog Names for Huskies
- Stanislav- Russian for glory.
- Viktor- Russian for a conqueror
- Puskin- Cannon
- Anton- A famous playwright from the 19th century
- Leo- Greatest writer of history, he wrote War and Peace.
- Ruslan- Lion in Russian.
- Lubmilla- The loving one.
- Vladimir- A famous Russian prince.
- Oleg- The blessed one.
- Sergei- Russian for the one who herds sheep.
- Yul- A Russian-born actor who won both a Tony and an Oscar.
- Zakhar- Remembered by God.
- Grigory- Legendary figure from the 19th and 20th centuries with mystical powers.
- Yaroslav- The glorious one.
- Stepan- Russian way of writing Stephan.
- Pyotr- Russian composer, who composed The Nutcracker, Swan Lake, etc.
- Igor- A famous Russian composer of the late 19th century.
- Yuri- After the first person to visit the space in 1961.
- Rodion- Song sung for the Hero.
- Pavel- Russian way of writing Paul.
More husky dog names here!
Russian Names for German Shepherd Dogs
Cool Russian Names for Dogs
Meaningful Russian Dogs Names Inspired By Russian Words
- Luchik – translates to “little ray of light.”
- Schenok – the Russian word for “puppy.”
- Kobel – meaning a male dog.
- Kukla – doll
- Molodaya Zenchina – translates to “young woman.”
- Sakharok – an affectionate phrase roughly translating to “my sugar.”
- Malchik – the Russian word for “boy.”
- Sobaka – the general term for “dog” in Russian.
Final Word on Russian Puppy Names
Guys, these are the perfect list of best and strong unique Russian names for your male and female Samoyed dogs. We hope that you like the precious collection of Russian husky puppy names. Please share this article with friends and family on social media sites like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, and Instagram.
Other Puppy Name Ideas
Want more dog name ideas? Check out our articles on: