Looking for Arabic or Moroccan names for dogs? We’ve gathered ultimate list of best, unique, funny Arabic dog names for male and female puppies.
In this article, we’ve gathered exclusive collection of best and unique dog names for Arabic breed dogs. An Arabic dog name may work great for your new friend if you are Arabic descent or you are looking for something interesting.
Choosing a perfect name for muslim pet can be difficult process. You need to understand your dog’s personality, behavior, appearance, look, and physical characteristics to name a dog.
If you are looking for unique dog names of different languages for your male and female dog, then this article is for you. Finding a name for a dog can prove to be slightly tricky, this is why we are here to help you.
Arabic names for dogs have been enjoying rising popularity, especially one of people with a dog of Arab origin, such as the Saluki, a large dog that can hit 30 kilograms within an adult. Initially from Egypt, it is considered one among the initial strains in which a person managed to domesticate and integrate into the family, used in first for hunting.
To help you to start with the process of choosing a good name for your dog, we’ve handpicked comprehensive list of best male and female names for Arabic dogs with meanings.
List of Top Arabic Dog Names for Male and Female Puppies
We have shared amazing articles on dog names by breed. You can check other awesome famous dog names from this website.
Meaningful Arabic Names for Dogs
|Akeem||Wise or insightful||Male|
|Daisha||Alive, She who lives||Female|
|Elinor||My god is the light||Female|
Boy Arabic Dog Names
If you are looking for African dog names, then we have shared detailed article here.
Girl Arabic Dog Names
If you want dog names that start with B, then you can refer this article.
Funny Arabic Names for Dogs
- Mishaal: bright
- Amira: princess
- Ghaith: rain
- Adjum: star
- Habib: loved
- Malak: angel
- Kala: strong
- Karima: generous
- Fadila: virtuous
- Najya: victorious
- Hassan: beautiful
- Hamal: lamb
- Nazeh: chaste
- Nabhan: noble
More funny names for dogs here!
Moroccan Dog Names
- Bradley: It means fierce or energetic.
- Kona: Denotes fame, stardom, and fun.
- Ursula: for the short fat dog, meaning the short female bear.
- Ernst: It means a dog with fierce features.
- Adrian: The name Adrian is a very famous name of a guard dog
- Zlatan: gold.
- Nary: It means strong fire.
- Roy: It means king.
- Honey: It means honey in English.
- Emma: Denotes fame and universality.
- Pablo: joy and luck.
- Marta: It’s called a pretty, spoiled bitch.
- Kali: the intensity of beauty.
Related: Spiritual Dog Names
Islamic Dog Names and Their Meanings
- Damurah: is a name that means “sparkle of light, fire.”
- Aadil: is a name that means “just, upright.”
- Dameer: is a name that means “heart, conscience.”
- Aamaal: is a name that means “hopes, aspirations, wishes.”
- Daliya: is a name that means “dahlia,”
- Daanish: is a name that means “wisdom, learning, science.”
- Baasim: is a name that means “smiling.”
- Fahima: is a name that means “intelligent.”
- Baahir: is a name that means “dazzling, brilliant.”
- Bishr: is a name that means “joy, solved.”
- Babar: is a name that means “lion,”
- Aaishah: is a name that means “lively,”
- Aabid: is a name that means “worshiper.”
- Daania: is a name that means “beautiful.”
- Basel: is a name that means “brave.”
Also Read: Superhero Dog Names
Dog Names in Urdu
Godly Names for Dogs
- Kaleb – Hebrew for “a dog; faithful”
- Juno – Queen of the ancient Greek gods
- Qigong – Chinese system of physical exercises and breathing control related to tai chi
- Rene – Born again or reborn in French
- Nirvana – Place of great bliss
- Joy – To take great pleasure and rejoice
- Charism – Spiritual gift
- Christian – Follower of Christ
- Abishai – present of my father in Hebrew
- Abihu – he is my father, son of Aaron
- Adriel – follower of God
- Adah – second woman named in the Bible
- Charity – Generosity and helpfulness
- Adam – first man God created
- Justice – quality of being just; fairness
- Pax – kiss of peace in the Mass
- Abijah – king in the Bible
Guys, these are the perfect list of best, unique, and cute puppy names for Arabic breed. We hope that you like the precious collection of unique dog names.
Please share this article with your friends and family members on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Leave a Reply